The aim of BAPRO-MET is a comprehensive and professional customer service in the production of metal elements for rehabilitation and hospital beds, light metal structures and finished medical furniture according to customer requirements.
The implementation and effective functioning of the Quality Management System, compliant with the requirements of the PN -EN ISO 9001:2009 standard and its continuous improvement is aimed at confirming the organization's brand, further increase in customer confidence, expansion of the sales market, improvement of work organization, continuous improvement of product quality.
We intend to implement the quality policy by setting quality objectives and systematically supervising their implementation during internal audits and reviews of the QMS.
By making our activities concrete within the framework of implementing the quality policy, we are able to provide our customers with, among others :
- Orientation on customer expectations
- Efficient communication and care for contacts with current and potential customers
- Transparent terms of cooperation
- Careful selection of suppliers of raw materials and materials
- Permanent supervision of the production process
- Timely execution of orders in accordance with customer guidelines.
We also set ourselves a goal through our quality policy, which forms the basis for achieving our goals and tasks:
- Improvement of employees qualifications
- Implementation of new production technologies by modernising and systematically replacing machinery
- Expanding the sales market and strengthening of one's own position on the market
- Maintaining proper internal communication between employees
- Constant care to ensure health and safety conditions at work.
Bearing in mind that each employee is responsible for maintaining the highest possible level of services provided and for the related image and brand of the entire company, we oblige our employees to make every effort to implement the Quality Policy and achieve the set strategic objectives.